Monday, May 4, 2009

Starting to catch up with me

I've been going at a really hectic pace and this weekend it appears to have caught up with me. I did ABD's time trial on Saturday morning and then did the Vernon Hills crit on Sunday. The time trial went icky. My pace was slower than I was expecting. So, it probably was not the best idea to decide to go to a crit on the next day. The crit was really fast and I made a dumb move of starting in the front to the left which put me in the wind when I should have been trying to draft. Most of the race was basically a time-trial effort. At least, I have a rest week this week. Now, whether or not I'll actually have time to get any rest will be another story.

1 comment:

Julie said...

ah, we should have a "i had a crappy race week" club. it would have to involve lots of sleeping and beer.